CARGO-787 Closed had been broken because the container discovery was broken when using it in ANT in the documented way.
CARGO-798 Closed has done tests that covers:
- ZipURLInstaller, since we'll be downloading Tomcat 6.x for the test
- CARGO configurator since the test will be creating a CATALINA_BASE with custom port numbers
- The configuration of a datasource
- Adding extra JARs to the container classpath
- Adding extra properties (Apache Derby) to the container
- cargo:start and cargo:stop
Do the same with ANT, launched using the documented way, so this doesn't happen again.