Cactus needs some new feature from the cargo deployment api to allow testing of local ejbs.
- Parsing of ejb-jar.xml
- Parsing of vendor descriptors to retrieve jndi name
- Adding ejb-refs to web.xml
- Adding ejb-refs to vendor descriptors
I have included a patch that does this. Supported appservers are WebLogic, Websphere and Oracle.
Do get everything working I have done some refactoring like for example:
- Moved functionality to abstract base classes. For this purpose some new interfaces has been added.
- Introduced vendor descriptors that the base descriptor holds references to. This allows users to write generic code which doesnĂ‚Â´t bothers with app server specifics.
- DTD parsing
There is still some refactoring left to be done, like:
- Use new interface where appropriate, cleanup, rethink design
- Use a more object oriented api for descriptor manipulating
- Remove the DescriptorTag classes and use DTD parsing instead